We want you to understand what information we collect and how we use it. In order to provide our customers with a broad range of products and services as effectively and conveniently as possible, we use technology to manage and maintain customer information. The following policy serves as a standard for CI for collection, use, retention, and security of nonpublic personal information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
CI may be required to collect nonpublic personal information about you from some or all of the following sources:
• Information provided by you on applications, information requests, new account forms and factfinding questionnaires;
• Transactions executed through CI, our affiliates, and other providers with whom we are contracted with and serve as providers, vendors or other parties, deemed necessary to deliver services to you;
• CI does not sell your personal information to anyone for any reason. We do not share it, except for the reasons described below, which are permitted by federal and state law. Therefore, there is no need for you to opt out. If we change our policy, we will tell you and give you a chance to opt out before we share your information.
We sometimes have to collect medical information to provide you a product. We do not use or share it for any purpose, for underwriting insurance; administering your policy, account, or claim; as required or permitted by law; or as otherwise authorized by you.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
CI is permitted, under law, to disclose nonpublic personal information about you to other third parties in certain circumstances. For example, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to third parties to assist us in servicing your policies or accounts, to government entities in response to subpoenas, and to credit bureaus. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We do not sell your information to anyone. We may disclose this information to a business that carries out services and marketing for us. We may disclose your information as required or permitted by law. We may disclose your information for a legal or regulatory purpose. These include the following types of information.
· In the process of providing you a quote or product, we may disclose information we receive from you on applications or other forms. This may include your name, address, beneficiaries, Social Security number and family member information. This may also include assets, income, and the property address and value.
· We may disclose information from your transactions with our sister companies, or us. This may include your account balance, policy coverage, and payment history. This may also include premium paid, preferences, claims, and purchase method.
· We may disclose information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency or other report. This may include, your credit report, motor vehicle and driver data. This may also include medical and employment data, loss history reports, and other driver data. This disclosure depends on the products you select.
· We may disclose information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf. As permitted by law, we may disclose some information to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We have security practices and procedures in place to prevent unauthorized use or access to your nonpublic personal information. Your information is only available to those requiring access to process or service your transactions with us, and those fulfilling compliance, legal or audit functions on our behalf. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure the protection of your nonpublic personal information in accordance with state and federal privacy regulations. Cervantes Insurance contracts with certain unaffiliated business partners who help us deliver online products and services. They may keep the information you provide.
We will provide you a copy of your personal information that we control and can reasonably retrieve. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
This privacy statement describes our privacy practices for both current and former customers. Please share this information with everyone covered by your policy or contract. If you request, we will send more copies of this statement.
This information is not an offer to sell insurance. Insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via submission of this online form/application, e-mail, voice mail or facsimile. No binder, insurance policy, change, addition, and/or deletion to insurance coverage goes into effect unless and until confirmed directly with a licensed agent. Note any proposal of insurance we may present to you will be based upon the values developed and exposures to loss disclosed to us on this online form/application and/or in communications with us. All coverages are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the actual policy issued. Not all policies or coverages are available in every state.
Please contact our office at (405) 385-9364 to discuss specific coverage details and your insurance needs. In order to protect your privacy, please do not send us your confidential personal information by unprotected email. Instead, discuss that personal information with us by phone or through secure email.
Statements on this website as to policies and coverages and other content provide general information only and we provide no warranty as to their accuracy. Clients should consult with their licensed agent as to how these coverages pertain to their individual situation. Any hypertext links to other sites or vendors are provided as a convenience only. We have no control over those sites or vendors and cannot, therefore, endorse nor guarantee the accuracy of any information provided by those sites or the services provided by those vendors.
Information provided on this website does not constitute professional advice. If you have legal, tax or financial planning questions, you need to contact a qualified professional.